No Time to Cook? Order 1 Week of Meal Delivery and Get $21 Off!
Welcome to the easiest way ever to make the change to plant-based eating. We partnered with the plant-based food delivery service Plantable to give you a discount of $21 off your first delivery of the Quickstart plan -- which delivers 12 delicious, chef-prepared meals to you for a week of healthy eating. Plantable not only offers delicious chef-created plant-based foods but also personalized coaching for anyone who needs or wants it.
Just use the code TheBeet21 when you order your Quickstart meals from Plantable.
Plantable's chef Nikki King Bennett created these vegan, plant-based delicious meals to satisfy every craving during The 21 Day Plant-Based Challenge. You can decide whether to have the soup for lunch or dinner, and the pasta is a nice comfort-food dish to make and serve any time you are craving that classic Italian tomato sauce taste.cooking -- and shopping, chopping and shlepping groceries required -- not your thing or you simply have no time to invest in the act of eating a healthy plant-based diet, you must try Plantable's easy to order, easier to heat up meals created by chef Nikki in collaboration with Plantable founder, Nadja Pinnavaia, who has a Ph.D. in Quantum Chemistry, is devoted to helping people eat healthier for themselves and the planet.
A Big Change Made Easy
Plantable is a whole food, a plant-based meal delivery program that offers personalized health coaching and support along with delicious meals. You can have healthy, delicious (and we think affordable for the quality and amount) chef-created meals, delivered to your kitchen. Harness the simple science of fresh and frozen whole foods, plant-based meals to help you unlock lasting health change for good.
The Beet is partnering with Plantable to give you $21 off your first order of the QuickStart Program, which retails for $225. Note: When you purchase your order, The Beet gets a small portion of the proceeds.
Here is the description of Plantable's Quickstart Program:
It's a fast, one-week reset of eating, to feel better and lighter. You get:
- 12 delicious, chef-prepared meals
- Daily education and 7 days of one-on-one support from your personal coach
- Learn the basics of a whole-food, plant-based lifestyle
- Unlock post-Quickstart discounted pricing and ability to customize
Normally the cost is $225 but at checkout use code TheBeet21 to get $21 dollars off. The meals come out to $17 per meal, or about the same as ordering in a salad or unhealthy pizza.
Enjoy these recipes from Chef Nikki, and order the rest of your program today!
PLANTABLE CURRIED COCONUT SOUP
- 15oz canned Pumpkin Puree (unsweetened, unflavored)
- ½ onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 rib celery, diced
- ¾ cup canned, unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup diced celery root (or your favorite root vegetable)
- 3 ½ cups vegetable stock, unsalted
- ¾ cup dried red lentils
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp sea salt, as needed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Optional garnish:
- 1 tbsp minced cilantro
- 1 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut yogurt
- Sauté onions, shallots, and garlic in olive oil until softened.
- Add celery and celery root.
- Add curry powder and salt.
- Add red lentils and vegetable broth. Cook until lentils and vegetables are softened.
- Stir in coconut milk and turn off heat.
- Stir in lemon juice and adjust seasoning as desired.
PLANTABLE PASTA WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 15-ounce can tomato sauce
- ½ cup diced onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 oz gluten-free, legume-based pasta
- Blend together shredded carrot and tomato sauce. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, sauté onions and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until soft and translucent.
- Add crushed tomatoes, a third at a time, to saucepan and stir.
- Add tomato sauce/carrot mixture and let simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring often.
- Five minutes before serving, stir in peas and remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, bring salted water to a boil for pasta. Cook according to package.
- Serve over pasta.