Vegan Buffalo Chickenless Parm Appetizers With Quorn’s Meatless Buffalo Dippers
We at The Beet get very excited about plant-based pieces that taste exactly like chicken. So when our friends at Quorn came out with their latest lineup of alternative vegan meatless pieces made entirely of plant-based ingredients that are also naturally high in protein, we couldn't wait to get our hands on them.
We sent these delicious vegan pieces to our chef, JD Raymundo, with the assignment to whip up something creative and delicious. He came up with these five amazing recipes that are so satisfying, your entire household will dig in and ask for more. You don't have to be vegan, vegetarian or plant-based to love Quorn's meatless chicken alternatives. Find Quorn at a retailer near you and make them yourself at home, then send us your pictures and a few sentences about how it went.
Buffalo Chickenless Parm Appetizers
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
Total Time: 20 Min
- 2 Packs Meatless Buffalo Dippers
- 1 Cup Vegan Parmesan Shreds, or Vegan Mozzarella Shreds
- 1 Cup Your favorite Marinara Sauce
- Handful of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 425F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake your Meatless Buffalo Dippers in the oven for 10 minutes. Carefully remove from the oven.
- Spoon over your marinara sauce and divide your Vegan Parmesan/Mozzarella shreds over each of your buffalo dippers. Feel free to add as much or as little marinara and vegan cheese as you want!
- Place your dippers back into the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the vegan cheese starts to melt.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with freshly chopped parsley. Serve right away and enjoy!
For more recipes with Quorn products, click here.