The Beet’s Plant-Based Diet Recipe: JUST Egg Mini Frittata Bites
In this fun recipe, instead of making an entire pie tin of frittata, you'll fill muffin tins with JUST Egg and other healthy ingredients to create decadent and fluffy JUST Egg mini frittata bites. These mini frittatas are as easy to make as they are adorable. After you slice and dice your vegetables, simply add them to the bowl of JUST Egg and pour the mixture into each cup, then bake and devour.
These mini frittatas make a healthy breakfast, snack, lunch or dinner. Store them in your fridge and reheat them in the microwave or toaster oven throughout the week. It's easy to bring them with you for a healthy to-go snack or meal. These frittatas are so delicious that being healthier is just a very nice bonus.
One serving of JUST Egg contains 45 calories, 2.5 grams of fat, zero cholesterol, 150 mg of sodium, 5 grams of protein and zero sugar or carbs.
Total Time: 35 minutes
JUST Egg Mini Frittata Bites
- 1 bottle of JUST Egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ sweet onion, finely chopped
- 4 pieces sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup vegan feta (we like Violife)
- Spray a muffin pan with olive or avocado oil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together JUST Egg, garlic powder and turmeric. Set aside.
- Sprinkle and layer the other ingredients into the muffin tins, starting with the chopped onion.
- Spoon JUST Egg mixture evenly into each muffin tin. Bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Calories 240; Fat 16g; Carbs 8g; Fiber 1g; Sugar 2g; Protein 16g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 545mg; Vitamin A 704IU; Vitamin C 4mg; Calcium 17mg; Iron 4mg