Easy Vinegar Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
Are you a fan of bitter and tangy foods? If yes, you will love these pickled cucumbers with a strong vinegar taste. Fermented foods are full of good bacteria called probiotics, these are important for gut health.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vinegar (apple cider, white, and rice wine are all good)
- Pinch of salt
- Sliced cucumbers (about 3 cups)
- In a small bowl, add the liquid ingredients and mixed them together
- Add the sliced cucumbers to the mix and other seasoning you enjoy like pepper and spices.
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes until they are ready to eat.