Mini Vegan Oreo Cheesecake Cups
We turned America's favorite cookie into a mini vegan cheesecake recipe made with dairy-free cream cheese and coconut cream for a healthier-for-you treat.
These mini sweet treats are the perfect dessert to bring to your friend's pool party or your own dinner party, served on a big plate with seconds and thirds welcomed. Your friends and guests will have no idea that these 'cheesecakes' are made completely dairy-free. Double or triple this recipe depending on your party size and plan ahead because they must be set in the fridge overnight to hold together the ingredients like the cream cheese. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes + set in the fridge overnight
Mini Oreo Cheesecake Cups
FOR THE CRUST :
- 1 pack Oreo cookies (or other vegan sandwich cookies)
- 3½ tbsp melted coconut oil
FOR THE CHEESECAKE FILLING :
- 1 pack Violife Just Like Cream Cheese Original
- ½ cup full-fat coconut cream (only top part of the tin & placed in the fridge overnight)
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 cookies, crushed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- To make the crust, add the Oreos and the melted coconut oil to a food processor and mix.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners and add 1 tbsp of mixture to each. Pat down with a spoon. Place in the fridge to set for two hours.
- To make the filling, add all ingredients to a mixer and whip until smooth. Using a spoon, top crust with the filling and then with some crushed Oreos.
- Place in the fridge overnight to set.
Calories 483 | Total Fat 39.1 | Saturated Fat 25.5g | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 414mg | Total Carbohydrates 29.9g | Dietary Fiber 0.5g | Total Sugars 17.8g | Protein 4.4g | Calcium 99mg | Iron 1mg | Potassium 79mg