Immunity-Boosting Snack: Spicy Roasted Cashews with Turmeric
RECIPE OF THE DAY
WHY WE LOVE IT: Coated with turmeric, these cashews are a great snack to boost your immunity. Turmeric contains curcumin, which is knowns to fight infections, cancer, and other diseases. Because of the Turmeric, this snack is a healthier alternative to the salty nuts you crave at the bar.
Prep: 3 Minutes Bake: 8-12 minutes
TOTAL INGREDIENTS: 5
MAKE IT FOR: A savory on-the-go snack.
- 2 cups raw cashews, get it here
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder, get it here
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp finely ground sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the cashews and olive oil until well coated. Add in the remaining ingredients and continue tossing/mixing until powders are evenly distributed.
- Roast cashews in the oven for 8-12 minutes. Let cool.
- Add more spices to taste if needed.