Healthy Black Bean and Quinoa Burger Topped with Fresh Vegetables
WHY WE LOVE IT: Dr. Praeger's vegan burgers are a crowd-pleaser at The Beet because even though the patties are frozen, the quality ingredients taste fresh. Store them in the freezer and cook a quick dinner that taste restaurant-worthy.
- Dr. Praeger's Purely Sensible Foods Black Bean Quinoa Veggie Burgers
- Red onion
- Sliced avocado/guacamole
- Dijon mustard
- Sprouted whole-wheat buns
1. Preheat the oven to 450F, place the burger on an ungreased baking pan.
2. Bake for 7 minutes until brown. Carefully flip the patty and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
3. Toast the sprouted whole-wheat buns until they're crisp on the edges.
4. Peel and slice the red onion, add the sliced avocado, sprouts, and dijon mustard.
312 calories, 12g protein, 47g carbs, 13g fiber, 11g fat