Energy Brownie Bites
This has been one of our go-to recipes whenever we're having sweet cravings but also trying to stay healthy. These Energy Brownie Bites hit the spot and definitely satisfy a sweet tooth without feeling guilty about devouring a half a batch.
Serving Size: 15 Brownie Bites
- 1/2 Cup Raw Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Raw Cashews
- 4 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp Maca Powder
- 1 Cup Soft Medjool Dates
- 8oz Melted Vegan Dark Chocolate, optional
- In a food processor, blend your walnuts, cashews, cacao powder, maca powder, and salt until you get a fine crumble.
- Add in your Medjool dates and blend until it all comes together to form a dough-like consistency. If your dates are dried out, soak them in hot water for 30-60 minutes.
- Scoop out a bit over 1 Tbsp of your dough and form them into balls. Place them onto a tray lined with parchment paper. Transfer to the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Remove your Brownie Bites and drizzle over some melted vegan chocolate over. Transfer back to the fridge for 10 minutes until the chocolate has set. Enjoy!