Chocolate Chip Banana Bread with a Hint of Cinnamon
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 3 tbsp Agave Syrup
- 4 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 4 tbsp Plant-Based Milk
- 1 tbsp Juice of Lemon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 Cups Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven at 350 F. Grease a 22 cm loaf pan.
- In a bowl, mash 2 bananas into purée. Then, add wet ingredients and stir.
- Next, add dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Don't overmix.
- Stir in chocolate chips and whisk last time.
- Pour the dough into loaf pan. Halve the last banana, place it on the dough, lightly press.
- Bake for about 40-50 min. Be careful, if it gets too dark if needed, cover the cake with tin foil. When a toothpick comes out clean, the cake is done.
- Let cool down.
- Decorate and enjoy.