- One bag of Kale
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Take a sheet pan and line with parchment paper.
- Wash the kale and pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a bowl, season the kale with black pepper and sea salt. If you like a spicy kick to your snacks sprinkle red pepper flakes on top. Drizzle with olive oil and mix together all the seasonings.
- Spread the seasoned kale on the lined sheet pan and pop into the preheated oven.
- Use a fork to mix up the kale halfway through to ensure it cooks evenly.
- Cook for a total of 20-25 minutes depending on how crunchy you like your kale chips.
110 calories, 5g protein, 6g carbs, 2g fiber, 8g fat