- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 7 oz tofu (about 1/2 a block)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- pinch Himalayan sea salt
- pinch black pepper
- handful of sundried tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- handful of spinach
- After pressing tofu, crumble onto plate into small, bite-sized, "scrambled egg" pieces. Add olive oil to pan.
- Once pan is hot add tofu, turmeric, garlic, sea salt, pepper, sliced cherry tomatoes and a handful of spinach.
- Stir until well-combined and cook for 5-10 minutes on medium-to-high heat. Serve alone or over avocado toast.
375 calories, 27g protein, 15g carbs, 5g fiber, 26g fat