Why We Love It: Salt fans, this one is for you! Perfect for a veggie platter when entertaining or you can even spread on crackers.
- 1 cup of black kalamata, pitted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon squeezed, around 2 tablespoons juice
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- Dash of almond or other plant-based milk to make a smoother consistency
- Pop it all in a blender or food processor, minus the almond milk.
- Mix to get a smooth consistency and then add small dashes of the milk to make it smoother as desired.
Calories 220, Protein 2.5g, Total Fat 21.5g, Sat. Fat 2.5g, Total Carbohydrates 6.5g, Sugar 1g, Fiber 1g