Mushrooms Marinated in Homemade Vinaigrette
These mushrooms are a quick and easy snack, plus keep for about a week in the fridge, so I make up a big batch and they will keep me stocked on delicious flavors for days!
Yield: Makes 4 servings.
- 40-50 small button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of hemp oil
- 2 tbsp fruit syrup or agave
- Salt and pepper or 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Wipe the mushrooms clean and put them into a large jar.
- Pour over the dressing ingredients and seal the jar.
- Turn to mix and then leave for about 6 hours, turning the other way up every hour or so, so that all of the mushrooms get a chance to be covered in the liquid.
Nutritional Info: per serving (⅓ of recipe)
290 calories, 3g protein, 27g carbs, 1g fiber, 19g fat