Light Cucumber Salad with Diced Avocado and Jalapeño
Why We Love It: Cucumber salad is fresh and you can whip it up in minutes. Perfect as a side salad or light lunch.
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 2 corn on the cob, boiled and cut
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 2-3 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- ½ avocado, diced
- 8-10 sprigs of fresh mint, leaves removed
For the Sauce
- 1-2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon of minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Cut the cucumbers in half and in a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and dress the salad just before eating to keep it nice and crunchy.
Calories 328, Total Fat 22.5g, Sat. Fat 3.5g, Total Carbs 32.5g, Sugar 10.5g, Fiber 8g, Protein 6g