Community

Usher Reveals That He is Eating Vegan to Help Boost His Immune System
Usher's music will never go out of style. The minute Yeah! or Confessions plays on the radio, the whole car is guaranteed to break out in song. Usher showed us on Verizon's Twitter series Pay It Forward Live he's still got it, and made us fall in love with him even more (if that's possible) after he revealed he's plant-based. ...
I Got the Antibody Test for COVID-19 and Here’s Exactly What It Was Like. It’s Safe!
I Got the Antibody Test for COVID-19 and Here’s Exactly What It Was Like. It’s Safe!
I  had to know: Did I have COVID-19? Way back in February I was sitting on a flight to Vail when an elderly woman directly behind me coughed for hours. She coughed so hard and so loudly and so "wet" sounding that even then, I was sure she had COVID-19 and was spreading her virus-filled particle bubbles all over me. I w...
How Vegan TikTok Star Tabitha Brown Started Her Viral Career
"Hey Y'all," says Tabitha Brown in her warm, sweet Southern accent at the start of her daily 'pick-me-up' videos. The TikTok star is a "believer, wife, mom, actress and vegan blogger" who went viral after first appearing on the app only three months ago. Her 18-year-old da...
Here Are Some Clues That Zoë Kravitz Might Be Vegan
Actress, singer, model, and free-spirited style icon Zoë Kravitz radiates the kind of bohemian energy that might make you assume she is vegan. Her down-to-earth attitude, eclectic fashion sense and outspoken activism point her towards the kind of celebrity who is also intentional about what she puts on her plate and into her body. Zoë's luminous skin makes us susp...
How FoodCorps Helps Kids Across the Nation Develop Healthy Eating Habits
The most steadfast habits are built from a young age, and adopting a well-balanced, healthy diet is one of the top indicators for living a long life. One organization helping students in the US develop a more nutrient-rich diet is FoodCorps, a non-profit that works with communities to connect kids to healthy food in school. Founded in...
NBA Champ John Salley: “I Work With Brands That Share My Eco Vegan Values”
You're watching The Last Dance on Netflix and night after night the former NBA players let us into their secrets for their success, the teamwork that made the magic happen, and what it is that sets them apart from their fellow players. For NBA legend John Salley, it is all about kindness on the plate...

Load More Articles